NEW LISTING! - 1512 Hillcrest Road, Santa Barbara, CA 93103
SERENE MEADOW & STUNNING MOUNTAIN VIEWS
Suspended above a quiet, lush green meadow with the majestic Santa Ynez Mountains as the backdrop, this Santa Barbara home’s inspiring views slow one’s heart with an appreciation for nature’s gifts. A variety of connecting decks, walkways, and patios on varying levels wrap around the home, taking full advantage of the unique “tree house” quality of the design. The contemporary mid-century home’s interiors are well-suited to the location with split-levels that not only face the beautiful views but flow openly from one room to another.
On the entry level are the kitchen, breakfast bar, and pantry, as well as the garage, enclosed front patio, and upper deck. An informal dining/seating area overlooks the spacious mid-level living room with stone fireplace and dining area. Vaulted open beam natural wood ceilings, tall angled windows, and vertical beam structure captures the essence of streamline style and frames the stunning views of the mountains and greenbelt below. On the lower level, the private romantic master suite offers a seating area, fireplace, bathroom, and deck access. Two bedrooms, a hall bathroom, laundry room, lower deck, and yard access complete the layout.
The home’s location on Hillcrest Road, adjacent to Mission Ridge Road and Stanwood Drive, offers easy access equally to Santa Barbara and Montecito shopping, dining, and ocean beaches. Perfectly situated between Franceschi and Parma Parks, residents enjoy heart-healthy walks on quiet streets, hikes on numerous nearby trails, and meadow strolls offer a first-hand look at the abundance of colorful scenery and wildlife that shares the neighborhood.
Like living on a nature preserve, experience serene beauty all around with tranquility, quality of life, and comfort at the doorstep.
- Four bedrooms, three and one-half bathrooms
- Master suite with fireplace, deck access, full bathroom
- One acre (+/-), park-like setting
- Two gas fireplaces (living room, master suite)
- Kitchen w/pantry, breakfast bar, glass stove top, dual ovens
- Breakfast area, breakfast bar, wet bar
- All new carpet and fresh paint
- Updated windows in select locations
- 2-car attached garage, additional off-street parking
- Fruit trees, mature oaks, natural landscape
- Price: $1,699,000
- Year built: 1974
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3.5
- Lot size: 1 acre (+/-)
- Schools: Roosevelt Elementary, SB Jr. High, SB Sr. High