Santa Barbara has evolved into a World Class destination for the wealthy and powerful–John just calls it home!
With over three decades of experience in the Santa Barbara real estate market, John A. Sener stands among a privileged few to have grown and become a lifetime resident of Santa Barbara; a city of distinction often referred to as “The American Riviera.”
Impeccable service, integrity and market knowledge are just a few of the qualities embodied in John’s work ethic. His desire is to meet his client’s needs and partner with them as they set their aspirations and realize their dreams. This is truly the foundation of his unique and personalized service. Steadfast in his values, John believes in the ability of each individual to create the life they want and deserve.
“For me, it’s not just about helping people find a house, it is about helping people fulfill their dreams and live their ultimate life.”
Wanting only the best for his clients, John offers unmatched service blended with an extraordinary level of knowledge. His confidence puts people at ease and makes it possible for his clients to truly enjoy a process that can often times be stress filled and intimidating. With the solid foundation of Village Properties underlying every transaction, John can offer each buyer and seller an unmatched level of assurance and success. John believes that each day is a precious gift and that each individual deserves to find the lifestyle that echoes his or her values and goals for the future.
“A home is a distinct expression of the individual and a unique representation of a person’s desired lifestyle.”
- Specializes in high end residential, estate, land development and investment property in Montecito, Hope Ranch and Santa Barbara
- Offers exclusive representation of clients in an ever-changing and complex market
- Respects and protects clients confidentiality and privacy
- Brings strong communication skills to every interaction
- Maintains constant availability to insure client confidence and connection to the process
- Sustains trusted relationships with industry professionals in Title, Escrow and Lending
- Manages corporate affiliations with exclusive companies such as Christies Great Estates, Luxury Ranch Real Estate, Wall Street Journal and Estates West
- Works extensively with city and county planning agencies to advise clients on permitting process, lot line adjustments, zoning issues, easements and development rights
- Presents first hand experience with all types of tax deferred exchanges
- Interacts in a dynamic, humorous, positive, energetic and kind manner
- Prestigious offices located at Village Properties in Montecito since 1996
- Involves prospective buyers in a detailed interview process to determine their goals, needs and dreams
- Offers the perspective of a native Santa Barbara resident as well as insight into the best neighborhoods, school districts, culture, history, housing trends and property values
- Prepares buyers for financial pre-qualification to insure a successful negotiation
- Refers relocation services that put ease and simplicity into the moving process
- Maintains long-standing relationships with engineers, architects, inspection agencies, general contractors and geological specialists to advise buyers on their purchase.
- Works closely with trade professionals with regard to remodeling, new construction, property upgrades and deferred maintenance issues
- Provides his “romance tour” that puts clients dreams and desires in the drivers seat!
- Brings over 20 years of experience with successfully representing sellers of estates, land developments, income properties, commercial and residential real estate
- Develops creative marketing strategies supported by a foundation of marketing and advertising experts at Village Properties
- Maintains a wide sphere of real estate broker affiliations that specialize in influential and exclusive clientele
- Oversees staging of property and preparation of homes for the market.
- Offers diligence in communicating the most accurate listing price based on current market conditions, always with the sellers goals in mind
- Advises on property improvements that translate into increased value and an expedient sale
“In the age of changing technology, one thing remains constant…my desire to maintain the personal touch and one on one communication with my clients. High-speed Internet access will never replace the profound importance of personal contact. I welcome your call.”